- Now that the Back To The Future DeLorean is an official LEGO set, the next great 80’s movie-themed Cuusoo set could be here soon: a 30th anniversary Ghostbusters set, complete with Venkman, Stantz, Spengler, Zeddemore, the Ecto-1 mobile and yes, Slimer!
- Barnes & Noble is selling an exclusive $149 Architecture set. (PSFK)
- Here’s an oldie but goodie: Gizmodo’s Jesus Diaz’s tour of the LEGO factory from 2008.
- Despite their new LEGO Movie starring Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Batman, the film’s directors insist “We’re not making Justice League.” (Digital Spy)
- A Netflix-type service called Pleygo will allow you to build sets then return them without having to buy the set. This could work! (GeekDad)
- Two more Minecraft sets are a-comin’. (Unwir3d)
- Why do LEGO minifigs have holes in their heads? (News Corp.)
- There’s a dating site for LEGO lovers. (Leg Godt)
- And finally, meet the woman who designed a working prosthetic leg out of LEGO. (USA Today)